3.29.2011

the v family: {sneak peek}

Meet the V family. They have five...yes, five... beautiful babies. The mama, Martha, and I have been friends high school. We may or may not have cheerleaded together at one point. (Hope that's not a family secret Martha!!!)  Not only does she raise five kiddos, but she has time to blog about it ... daily. (Check her blog out  - it will always leave you smiling!)  This sweet family asked me to take their spring family pictures when I was in Oklahoma a few weeks ago & I jumped at the chance. Can I just say how much fun I had?! These kids (and their parents) were awesome! Not only were they incredibly well behaved, they were really respectful and just downright FUN! What I LOVE about these pictures is that they capture their little personalities... whether they're smiling, holding hands, rolling their eyes or elbowing their brother, I think we definitely caught them in the moment.

Martha - thank you SO much for asking me to hang out with your family. You've definitely given me the big family bug!

And speaking of family pictures I will be holding Spring Family Pictures days on April 30 and May 7! Sign-ups will begin later this week. Check back her later this week, or visit my face book page for more information!!


 
















   

12 comments:

  1. This is seriously not ok. The cuteness of this family is making me not only want 5 children, but also want TWINS. Like I said, seriously not ok. Martha - your family is gorgeous. B - you captured them perfectly. The twin picture...one of my top 5 faves ever from BG Photography. Add it to the portfolio NOW. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE PICTURES!
    Great pics for a great family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Dare it say, my faves yet!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet family! love all the colors...great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaw-droppingly gorgeous pictures! I love the one of them jumping- just because of A's face. She's a go-getter! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE! You're so talented Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Martha, you have such a beautiful family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THESE! Such an adorable family and Bethany, you did a great job!
    Cori

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice to meet you... just saw your blog from your comment on Rachel Porter's loveisrising blog. Anyway... love your story and your blog. I also love your girls' names. How did you decide? I have considered both those names for a baby girl! :)

    ReplyDelete